Taihei Dengyo Kaisha, Ltd., (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") will strive to protect personal information by observing the laws, regulations, and internal rules pertaining to personal information, properly collecting and using the personal information handled by the Company, and controlling personal information in safe and most updated condition and discarding it properly. However, with regard to the handling of specific personal information, the Basic Policy for the Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information will apply at the highest priority.
- 1.Internal Structure
- The Company will, with regard to the handling of personal information, assign managers within the respective divisions handling personal information, and properly protect and control personal information under the instruction of the managers.
- 2.Acquisition of Personal Information
- The Company will, in the event of acquiring personal information, notice and announce the purpose of use thereof. However, the presentation of the purpose of use may be omitted in the event of the provision of personal information by interview, exchange of business cards, or similar exchanges with persons in charge of the sales of the Company. In this event, the personal information may be used to introduce the goods and services of the Company and to provide other information by e-mail and through marketing activities, including person-to-person sales, unless the person concerned rejects it.
- 3.Use of Personal Information
- The Company will use personal information only for the purpose of use as stated when acquiring the personal information and only to the extent deemed necessary for the execution of the purpose.
- 4.Provision and Entrustment of Personal Information
- The Company will not disclose nor will it provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the person concerned, except as stipulated by laws and regulations. In the event of entrustment, the obligation to control information in the same manner as the Company will be stipulated in any contract.
- 5.Proper Management of Personal Information
- The Company will store personal information in the correct and most updated condition and take reasonable precautions to prevent illegal access, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
- 6.Respect for Rights
- The Company will respect the rights of individuals pertaining to the personal information, and will, when disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion is requested, comply with such requests within a reasonable period and to the extent considered appropriate.
- 7.Observation of Laws and Regulations and Continuous improvement
- The Company will observe the laws and standards applicable to personal information and strive to improve the appropriate handling of such personal information.
Please refer to the latest information on the home page of the Company.
- 9.Contact for Inquiry
- With regard to inquiries about the handling of personal information, please contact the respective divisions in charge of the personal information from the person concerned. In the event the division in charge is unknown, please contact the General Affairs Department of the Company. However, the handling of specific personal information is restricted to the Labor Section of Human Resource Department at the Company.
Email address: email@example.com
Established on April 1, 2005
Revised on December 1, 2015
Taihei Dengyo Kaisha, Ltd.